Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fixed topic: What I enjoyed and learned in this class

1. What I enjoyed in this class?

I like to write something on the paper, so the whole of this course enjoyed me fully. It helped me to think about the theme that teacher Mark let us do as we like.
There are various suggestions: for example, I suppose it is the first time to write a whole story in English, and I had never thought about writing my obituary until it came as a topic! That was so interesting to me.


2. What was difficult for me as an author?

Instead of free topics I can choose, write one article on it continuously is difficult to me. I tried to avoid the similar content or article than the last one, but in each time I was suffered from my poor expression and imagination.
In addition, I found my problem in grammer. I like to publish pieces for my sufficient to express and analyze myself, but another skill is required when I ask someone to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment