Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fixed Topic: What is the religion?

Religion, the sound seemed to be far from me until I entered in ICU high school. I did not decide to come to the school neither for English nor Christianity, so when I knew I passed the exam, I realized a strange feeling. I would never be influenced by the religion Christianity: it was what I promissed to myself to be a student of the school.
I don't why but religion had something dangerous impression to me. If I make an assumption of it, I remember I once was told that one religional group did terrible murder with poison in subway.

Now I think religion is belief everyone has in each of them. Not only Christianity or Buddism but also Capitalism or pessimism is a kind of religion. They have different names on them, but what's the same is that people require it to believe and to lean their heart on it. Human being desire for mental rest, and it creates those religions I suppose. Even if a part of religion has political power, its start is such a little belief.

I cannot accept the people who force to believe one religion politically because I BELIEVE it is free to choose their belief. Religion have appeared and will appear in past and future where people are, and it should be free to believe at least.

1 comment:

  1. Deep thought, Kaori!
    I also think that we should not be forced to believe something. I even think that is not a belief.

    ReplyDelete