Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fixed Topic: What is the Love for me?

To discuss this theme, it is required to define what kinds of love there are.
I think, in whole meaning, love is all of the feelings which we have when we care about something. There must be various target of love: to family, to friends, to lover, to pets, to plants you raise up, to books you like, to philosophy, and even to yourself. It is applied to everything in the world which has its heart.

I think love from everything around me has raised me up. When I was a little child, I tended to require what I want to people around me. I suppose I had thought them as a mean which grants my needs...no, even wants. Thus I did not like people who scold me by no exception. I was a child who could not understand that their words were one shape of love to care about me. In this age, I finally understand advises effects me desirably in my head. (Actually I am still afraid of making a mistake as I am not good at accepting my fault.... That is why I am childish.)

And now, I am trying to care about someone with love-like feeling. At first I have a duty to give my parents back for their regard to me. The others come next: my friends, classmates, lover, book, etc.... Those are so important me, and I feel like living for those things!! Thanks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment