Friday, September 23, 2011

Fixed topic: Who am I?

I have been wondered my existence concerned with this theme "who am I". The answer to this has not yet found, and I suppose it won't be found in the future, but I will try to figure myself out at least I know about now.

Considering it in position I have been...
I was born in Mie prefecture, and soon my family was moved to Yokohama. When I was 5, we had already lived in Hachioji, where now I live. I was grown up as an elder sister in the family.
I have passed through a lot, but now my identity in position is this: ICU sophomore student, 20 years old, executive of Minbu, a member of ICU glee club, aiming to Environmental studies and art archeology as majors.

Considering it in my interests...
As hobbies, my interest spread to sing, draw, dance. These are definitely in my personality to make me up as ME.
It makes me to join to ICU high school's chorus club and ICU's Glee Club, junior high school's Fine art club, and ICU's Minbu. Those gave me oppoturnities to come across many fasciate people and to consider what is organization or management of club, or how I can commit it etc.. It sometimes suffers me, however, I'm sure it is necessary to learn. Of course these activities are fun to do!
Out of hobbies, I'm interested in Buddhism, artist Bjork and her land Iceland(even I wanted to go in exchange program once), technology not to exhaust energy on the earth, physics even though I'm not good at it at all, and many thing I have catch in my sight.

Considering it in biology...
I am Homo Sapiens as a spice, female. That is very simple to explain in this category!

Considering it in my personality...
I am so called hard and one-way thinker, or shy to express myself. Basically I love to consider anything by myself, and that is not my favor to discuss with unstable opinion. Sometimes it prevent to communicate with the others, especially three or more people. However, it seems opposite of it, I like to talk with others. If you feel talking or even speaking to me, you can come your convinient time. There is no lie in the words, "nice to meet you all everyone!."

Considering it in my current situation....
I am now busy in my mind as I have never experienced, so going out to care about something new is difficult for me. I'm trying to deal my problem now, and I even now have space to accept what comes to me!

Who am I? As I wrote on the top, this question has no specific answer to me. However drawing some keypoints out helps both you and me to get information of me.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning, Kaori!
    As you mention, there is no answer to the who I am. I think living life is one process to find out the clue to the answer of this question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your process to think "who I am" is unique and interesting to read.
    Yeah, I agree with Yu. It might be hard to define who I am and also who you are.
    However, there is some meaning to think about that, I think.
    To think deeply might be the purpose to think about this question.

    ReplyDelete