Sunday, September 25, 2011

10*10 slide of Kaori & explanation




...I guess you cannot get enough information only from these slides without letters, then I will add some comments on each slides.

1. I am Kaori, and also Mehimi. Where this nickname came from is that I explained in the class! Please call me whichever you want, or you can create another one.

2. I have lived in Japan for all of my life 20 years. Although I participated in Freshman SEA Program, I basically spent my days in Japan.

3. Fine arts club in junior high school! Almost all of my paintings were illusts with pens, so I am not good painter with oil or colours(pigments?).

4. This slide Momo was what our acting club performed before we graduated ICU high school. I was there only one term as a staff, but I could feel acting is amazing through seeing actor's practice and touching their passions for acting. Still now I like to go to watch actings!

5. Bjork! Bjork! Bjork!! I love her because of its exploding emotion from inside of her. It seemed she showed me to break myself out and express self, and it was a kind of shock for me. She changed me in some ways when I was in ICUHS, and still now I adore her and her songs. I sincerely recommend you to WATCH her PVs! Any one is good, but to watch first I will recommend you "Human Behavior".

6. Sounds' Palette is nice chorus club I think, because I once was belonged to there and sang. Those booklets' cover designs have been done by club members(I have never done^^). Singers are at the same time artists!

7. Section AG is the first community I met in ICU. I was so lucky to be surrounded by those nice and kind people and talked often. I love to talk with people who love to consider something, who are freqently found in ICU.

8. Traditional Japanese Folk Dance club(Minbu) has been suffered from shortage of member! However I love the dance to have fun and be health, and I would like to share it with someone. If you feel coming to our practice, you can ask me ANYTIME!!

9. ICU Glee Club is where I belonged to secondly. People sing japanese song, English(Spirituals), Latin...through long hours practice, they talk and get along very well. It is happy to see everyone in the club is kind to and respect each other. My dear is also in this club. We have 2 concerts in one year, on spring and autumn.

If you have any question, please ask me as a comment. You don't have to worry about me!

2 comments:

  1. Now, I'm taking MINZOKUBUYO class as PE!
    We are now practicing "Sansa dance" from Iwate.
    It is quite difficult for me.

    ReplyDelete