Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Open Topic: about the design of my blog

When I created my blog, I could choose some templates as a background. Some of them attracted me, however at last I decided to use current design. That was because one episord occured to me, which I heard during analyzing lyrics of songs.

In Japan there is one poemer whose name is Mado・Michio,in Japanese まど・みちお. He created amounts of poets, and particularly poems included in songs for mixed voices Utayo!(うたよ!) have personal views. It represents his name, with more detail, he gave himself this name to have the meaning of WINDOW. He has tried to see the things through his own window, and let the other people enable to see the similar world through his window. Thus correct translation of his name is the window of Michio, I suppose.
Anyway I felt his stance is nice to imitate to share my blogs with the others. It looks like you are looking outside of the car from inside, and you can see limited view from there. In by blog, you will see what I was touched or how I interpret any things and more.

Thank you for your coming to this blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment