Monday, September 12, 2011

Hello World!! a&b

This is Kaori, who was absent from the first class of You.
Here I will write about 2 fixed topic.

a)why I take this course

Why I decided to take this class is because I like to consider self rather than to consider other social problem or doing communication. It helps me to analyze what I am thinking about and what makes me have some actions. I guessed in writing I would express what I try to state in English.
In addition, I am expecting to touch selves of other classmates. It is hard to get to know the others deeply in university because almost all of people probably, and they often put on some masks when the first time to see them. This course will go further under those masks, and this is one of the reasons to make me take this course.


b) do you like writing or not

Definitely I like writing. Although I am not good at English, I like writing kinds of texts. I even like to write essay if it does not have due-date.
I am a kind of shy and not good at speaking, especially in English, so writing is an appreciate way to communicate with others on each opinion. Writings allow me to take care of its expression or structure (however it does not help me to desirable structure), and during my writing process, I can read it to input what i wrote by my eyes, where to get information well. When I learn something new I spend long time (slow thinker?), and it causes the preference to writing in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment