Monday, October 31, 2011

Open Topic 5: Translation of Japanese song to English

Title: Crying baby Pippo(Nakimushi Pippo)
Music & Lyrics: Sasakure Producer
Singer: Miku Hatsune


I have cried loudly
When I was born to this world
I have cried facing back to the sunset
When I was hurt by words by unhumane friends

I have cried with the clouds
When my hopeless love was finished
I have cried till a morning came
When I realized weakness of people to protect the others

Who doesn't give up even in the rain, nor breezing
That is whom I have wanted to be

What did my crying red eyes saw?
It was one soft drop of tear from you

I will cry instead of you,
so you don't have to cry- just trust me
It's the best I can deal all of your sorrow

Is it a penalty from the God that tears are in this world?
If so, that's an irony, as it's the world who made my crying baby

-I suppose.

I have cried roughly
When I was unjustly accused heavily
I have cried looking up above
When I was betrayed by whom I had trusted

I have cried for a fear
When i was lost in the maze of justice
I have cried with no reason
When I knew what the farewell for ever means

I will cry instead of you,
so you don't have to cry- just trust me
If I could catch all of your sorrow

When there are sorrows as the number of ☆(star)s,
We can deal it by crying as the same times of it
That's why I am crying to make you smile

We shall meet at the horizon, beyond the date lone of sorrow
It will be the time tears are dried

I know actually we are weak although we pretend to be a tough usually
We can cover and shed weakness of our mind by tears which cannot be hidden

I will cry instead of you,
so you don't have to cry- just trust me
If I could catch all of sorrow in the world

Will you share half of your tear with me?
That's why I am crying to share our tears and cry together

I will cry instead of you,
so do not cry, and trust me
You can shed a tear with me when you can't help crying

I suppose tears are to be the link sharing our feelings
That's why I am crying to enable to be with you

-I suppose,
I suppose there is such a meaning.

1 comment:

  1. I love Hatsune Miku! But I haven't heard this song... so I have to go to Nikoniko Doga right now to hear Nakimushi Pippo!

    ReplyDelete