Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fixed Topic: my strength and weakness

My strength I suppose are...

・I can think something deeply and constantly.
For example I've thought about myself and behavior so long, and it makes progress little by little. It sometimes means I have stone head to make my policy or position according to my friend. However, it is needed for me to convince me how I should live, and the process I've passed helps me to consider it.

・I can accept others' opinion.
It can be with the first one. When someone tell different opinion with me, I half-automatically think this idea CAN BE. For me, it is easy to accept but difficult to change my stance.

・I can go into the society I've been interested in.
Communities I'm belonged to now are all fascinate to me. Of course at first there were no neighbor for me, but I could find there for myself and continue to relate.


My weakness are...
・Rarely I can have confident to my opinion and even my statement.
It is big problem when I talk with others in both debate and daily conversation. When I talk in academical concent just like I did in ELP, I get agressive and critical enough to convince the others, but in the other time I'm not. So, I need too much time to decide my position, and it frequently has undesirable effect on works.

・ Very lazy in daily life.
As some of you already know, I often overslept and be late for classes. Almost all the cases it is because of assignment, but It's my fault I cannot deal it in my time. I guess I don't controll my own pace. In addition, I love to stay ICU for studying or talking as I can concentrate on something much better than I do the same at home. It results late of my life- leave ICU on 22:00, come back home on 23:30, have dinner for one hour or more.... One of the cause I suppose is that I'm a VERY SLOW EATER.

・Have weak memtal like Tofu豆腐.
I am a kind of chicken as I cannot stay as usual when I have gronp presentation in class, particularly in the class with people I have not talked with as friends. I'm also very shy to talk with people. However, I have words much more on communication through writing than face-to-face communication.


Seen above, I can focus on my weaknesses better with the reasons, but it is the problem I care about them too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment