Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fixed topic: What is the most precious thing to me?

M: Hey, I got a question saying "What's the most precious thing to you?". How do you answer it?

E: What a simple question to me...as you know, it is definitely LOVE.

M: Love, yeah you talk about it all days long. What in love makes you to think so?

E: You haven't experienced it? When I fall in love, I start to follow it all the
time, no concern I want to or not.
First my heart continue beating so fast as I know I will die when I'm close to it, but gradually it changes from these active feeling to calm but deep feeling.
It changes me so much!!

M: Wait, you've the word IT to explain what you love, but why don't you use SHE?

E: Well, I can fall in love with anything. Needless to say I love my lover as cute kitten, but at the same time I love my family members and cats, or I even love books and biology!
Those "love" is in detail a little bit different each other, but it is all LOVE for me.

M: Hmm, your view to love is acceptable to me, even though I've not been nuts about another person. But it is unstable to love on others because you don't know when it will disappear in front of you, and even you can change your mind!

E: You're fixed the word LOVE for using to love between persons...that's not all of LOVE!!

M: I would rather set more stable thing as my precious thing! What I always have and I can controll...is, I find it! It is HEALTH!!

E: Health! Why did you come to the result?

M: Because it's base of my activity! You know, if you find what you really love, you cannot follow it when you're not health. Why I am here and live is all because I am health as I can talk and move.
If no one is free to care me, I can care about myself to be health. I do any activities to get health body, for instance move, walk, and other!

E: You know love already because you seem to love yourself and your body so much! You have to thank to your parents who gave you this health body and who've cared you.
Remember, you are made from love of who surrounding you!

M: Yeah I will...ok, I do love my health! Is this my lost in discussion?

E: When did we start to debate, there are no winner or loser!

M: But I'm feeling...

E: Hey, I found we can explain our precious things in your word HEALTH.

M: What? I accepted my precious thing HEALTH is included in your precious thing LOVE.
I'm convinced now to your opinion.

E: Think LOVE is good condition of one's heart. I suppose I cannot have sense to feel anything if my mental condition is not HEALTH.

M: That's right in bad condition mentally love makes no sense to you. Alright, this is our conclusion...we need physical and mental health to move and to feel love, and it is precious thing to us!!


*Both of them are actually parts of me, but none of them completely fit my position. I separated my opinion into two by force, but it is interesting to switch the roles.

1 comment:

  1. What an interesting way to organize your opinion!

    It was really fun for me to read it!

    But I think you do not have to really choose only one from these choices. Maybe you can talk about one thing as "One of my most precious things."

    I DID in that way. lol
    I wrote about my experiences in Canada even though I have a lot of other precious things.

    I just said this for suggestion, so do not care too much!

    Thanks, see you at the class:)

    ReplyDelete