Sunday, October 2, 2011

Open Topic 3: Importance of person who scold you

It is difficult to believe to me, but I have now spent 20 years since I came to this world. So many existence came across to me, particularly I will write about people here, including family or classmates. As I get old, although I have made them angry not a few times, people who "scold" me got fewer and fewer. It is natural that people are expected to have responsibility on their own and controll themselves,
however, I'm still childish in behavior.

For me, someone who gives me advice is precious and important because these people basically make appriciate responce to any kind of questions. Not only I but also anyone talk with them with various topics. That's true person who is good at talking is at the same time good at listening! They help me to consider my problem as they accept to take it seriously, and as I know it I can talk in honest. My boyfriend is the kind of person I have the most conversation in these days.

He is generous to everyone, and he aims to be better person in managing, solving problems, and many other things. I feel I really talk with him, hardly I'm able to feel in recent, sharing many words about anything around us. We've tried to tell anything, everything to talk to the other, and it has helped me so much in mentally. (Actually I've always helped and I don't know whether I can be a help of him or not....)
He requires me not to be so modest as I keep my honest words inside of me. More than before, the words I receive get straight as I guess it is the voice from his heart, but it scarcely hurt me. It takes the form of advice, complaint, question, requirement or other which stimulate me, however what I've the most impressed is scolding. It must be experienced for me since I was a little kid, but to be surprised, it was new and heavy to me. Of course I should not be scold, however, now I realized person who has scolded me has always cared me so much. Once I felt those words just as typical noise, but they are opposite with it!

I'm lucky I have such people who care and help me not to be ashamed when I get into society. In near future I hope I can care or cover them with great thank.

1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon, Kaori!

    I did not know that you had a boyfriend!!
    I wanna know who he is ;-)

    However, I also noticed that the people who were angry with me care about me a lot.

    Even though I know it, sometimes we begin quarreling about that.

    ReplyDelete