Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fixed topic: What is happiness to me?

This question seems to connect when my favorite moments are. Briefly I have two patterns of times which makes me happy.

First one is the time when I can enjoy the moment from bottom of my heart. I think active status of my heart is better for me(however I have been told it makes me unstable), and only the time I'm looking forward to what coming the next makes my heart active.
In such a condition, I feel great happiness. With the poetic expression, I feel like dancing, and everything coming into my eyes are fresh and bright. Smile comes out on my face, and the world is seemed to be wonderful!
When I can move, I feel I am in health condition. This is because I'm filled with this happiness!

The other one is almost opposite with the first one. This one is calm and warm like sleeping. Yeah, sleeping is absolutely one of my favorite time, and in addition I have another time when I leave(keep?) myself happy like a sleeping time.
Staying beside my favorite people makes me so, for example a part of my friend(the others make me active!), boyfriend, teachers I truely expected.
When I am alone, I also can be happy coming across to some warm stories. The "story
" is not only in the books. Everything I meet in daily life is story! If I see the generous bus driver cares the customer, I feel I am lucky to be here. When I see beautiful clouds before sunset, I also remember the moment and have a quiet time with it. People to stay with bring me happiness, and also anything around me which is positive to me takes me into happy feeling!

However, what is the happiest is that I have my heart to feel it enough!^^ Of course it is made by your cares, guys. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment